Waste Water and Solid Waste Treatment Engineer/Scientist
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform activity about waste water and solid waste treatment, plant design, installation, training and evaluate performances of all technicians and operators.
- Prepare Laboratory analysis and reports.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in waste water and solid waste treatment and processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication; ability to solve problems, think analytically and work within a team.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Familiarity with analytical, scientific, database word processing software.
- Ability to operate a variety of laboratory equipment in field of chemical and analytical science.
Please forward your resume and other references to email@example.com